Friday, December 6, 2013

First Friday and Saturday Devotions

Digital 1" Circles Sacred Heart Images Instant Download: Jesus Mary Burning Hearts
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary,
I Consecrate my entire self to the Most Holy Love
of Your Two Hearts. I Wish to make reparation for
all the sins of the world, including my own.
I offer these things for the love of the Hearts of
JESUS and MARY. I will keep my mind on beauty and turn
my thoughts from evil things.I will not show off,
but remain humble. I will offer up all my sufferings,
sickness and hurts. I will seek God's Will, not my own.
I will show appreciation for the kindness, the
blessings that i receive, and God for all things.
I will do everything in my life for love of God.
And I will love others, as God has loved me.
O Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the Intercession
of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, receive the offering
and consecration I now make of myself to You. Keep me
faithful unto death. Bring me one day to the Happy
Home in Heaven. I desire to live forever with God
the Father and the Most Holy Spirit and You my Jesus,
together with Your Most Immaculate Mother. AMEN.

No comments: